Tuesday, January 12, 2021

With Love, Your Enemy...


The United States seems to be in commotion right now. Large parts of the world are also going back into lockdown. Tensions are very, very high. 

I want to say this (for myself more than anything) and I need to say it before I forget it again. The Leftist aren't pure evil. The Right isn't the ideal party that would solve all the worlds problems. 

Each side is filled with human beings. And they have strong beliefs on the best way to go about things. When we start labeling people, to any degree, we stop seeing them as human and when we stop seeing another person as human, we can more easily justify using and abusing them. Only the Lord can truly show you someones heart.

The capital 'T' Truth is, the government isn't the enemy, your siblings or parents or church leaders or former boss or your co-worker isn't the enemy...but you do have one. And the enemy is relentless in the war on your heart and soul. He is ancient and he never, ever sleeps. 

He appeared in the Garden of Eden to our first parents and then later to Cain, tempting Cain's pride and desire to be right. Satan patiently and meticulously set up Cain for failure...for that single moment when Cain's offering wasn't accepted by the Lord. In Moses 5:21 it says, "and Satan knew this" meaning he knew Cain would become wroth:
21 But unto Cain, and to his offering, he had not respect. Now Satan knew this, and it pleased him. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

It was a calculated plan....Cain was set-up. And now you need to remember, you are living in that same calculated plan. 

Satan is setting YOU up.

The Lord reminds Cain that if he Cain does well, he will be accepted and The Lord reminds Cain that Satan desires to have him (v. 23). Cain decided to hearken to the lies Satan propagated and it lead to an ancient way of doing business, of deceiving the masses into following in and trusting another voice.

Satan said to Cain: "Swear by thy throat..." and he taught Cain ancient secrets which lead to power and wealth beyond comprehension. And Cain taught it to his brethren (v.29) and Cain became "Master Mahan...the master of this great secret and he gloried in his wickedness." (v. 31)

In Ether 8, Moroni tells us that the secret combinations still exist in his time and will exist in ours.
18 And it came to pass that they formed a secret combination, even as they of old; which combination is most abominable and wicked above all, in the sight of God;
19 For the Lord worketh not in secret combinations, neither doth he will that man should shed blood, but in all things hath forbidden it, from the beginning of man.

20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people...

And now to the purpose of this post: It is to remind you that you have an enemy and everything taking place on TV right now is nothing more than a distraction keeping you from turning your heart, mind, and will fully over to the Lord. 

Because there are secret combinations had among all people, I would be a slothful servant if I didn't take the time to point out that yes, Trump may say the most cringe worthy things and it's easy to get caught up in that, but what comes out of his mouth is peanuts compared to what is transpiring all around you. 

It is easier to skim what I write next...or discount this post with a label that tells you the evil can't run that deep or be that orchestrated. And you most certainly can do that. Or you can pause to consider if Moroni was telling the truth...that these ancient secret combinations are had among all people with the purpose to steal, kill, and destroy.

Did you know that only 6 companies own all of the media? I used to think that CNN was its own company. I was surprised to learn that it is owned by TimeWarner. TimeWarner owns companies like Hulu, Warner Brothers, HBO and many, many more. So if I want to program the masses into believing something, as the head of one of these six companies, I can do it through the movies they watch and filter the same message into the news they receive thus creating the reality we believe

Please click on this link if you can't see a video:

https://youtu.be/ZggCipbiHwE

Let's look at the news and who is telling us some of the stories we hear. Let's start with Anderson Cooper of CNN. Did you know his mother was Gloria Vanderbilt? Here's a childhood photo of Anderson with his mother on their bed. 


Did you catch the decor above his bed?


The image is hard to see but it shows a man on an alter with what appears to be burning around the alter, two angels surround the alter, a female priestess above the alter, a beheaded man to the left and the famous checkerboard pattern which is known anciently to represent dark and light. 


Child sacrifice is part of the secret combination, as Moroni saw. Feasting on the flesh of other humans, also part of the evil Moroni witnessed:  

Moroni 9

8 And the husbands and fathers of those women and children they have slain; and they feed the women upon the flesh of their husbands, and the children upon the flesh of their fathers; and no water, save a little, do they give unto them.

9 And notwithstanding this great abomination of the Lamanites, it doth not exceed that of our people in Moriantum. For behold, many of the daughters of the Lamanites have they taken prisoners; and after depriving them of that which was most dear and precious above all things, which is chastity and virtue—

10 And after they had done this thing, they did murder them in a most cruel manner, torturing their bodies even unto death; and after they have done this, they devour their flesh like unto wild beasts, because of the hardness of their hearts; and they do it for a token of bravery.


Did you know that New York City passed a law last year that allows women to abort their baby even up until the moment deliver if the mother feels her health is at risk? That means a woman can be in labor, 9 months pregnant and choose to abort the baby, and it's legal. 

Do you know the musical artists your kids hear on the radio? Do you know what they preach when kids plug in their headphones?

Here are images of the top musical artists right now:


 Lady Gaga wearing raw flesh/meat


Hollywood Top Music Artists, Actors and Actresses attended this art gala in Los Angeles where you were able to eat "cake" versions of humans. I don't have the stomach to show more photos than this one.


Or how about the Duchess of Cambridge who is married to Prince William of England. This is a photo outside the hospital after she just gave birth to her baby. Look at the dress worn in the movie "Rosemary's Baby" which is a film about a woman being impregnated by Satan. 

Now do I think that Kate Middleton ordered that dress to wear after she gave birth? No. But the people that tell her where to go, what to wear, and what to do know exactly what they are doing. 


Taylor Swift sitting on a throne with snake rings, snake candle holders and surrounded by snakes. In this video she resurrects herself out of a graveyard and says that she resurrects all the time.


Beyonce with the head of a goat


Madonna with the head of a goat


I could go on and on and on. That's all I can handle for now. I'm trying to illustrate that you have an enemy. And we are being set-up like Cain was - and it pleases the adversary

Come out of the darkness, come out of the deception. 

The enemy's tactic is to distort, deceive, and distract.

Eyes on Jesus. 

2 comments:

  1. To be perfectly honest with you, I never think about things like this until people post material like this, otherwise, I am focused on the Lord and the work He is directing me to do. Posting material like that and calling attention to it is what I find distracting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input. I agree it can be distracting. I think it is wise to focus on the Lord and the work He is directing you to do. 

      The reason I write most of what I do is for my children. I have a bunch of kids, all very young, and one day they are going to read all I wrote to further make sense of things they were taught.

      In my life I have noticed I consistently underestimated the power of the Adversary. We didn't focus on him in church. He was mentioned, but in ways that weren't helpful for me to understand what forces I was up against. Not even close.

      For example, most of my life I have had terrible night terrors. I would wake up, eyes wide open and see dark hooded figures in my room, snakes, spiders, and more. After doing research I found that it was "a medical condition" for which there was medication. I was thrilled. I had already run into walls many times and had broken two toes, set off house alarms because my screams were so loud the alarm system registered my scream as windows as being broken, etc. 

      Just before I went to get the medication I had someone suggest to me that perhaps the things I was seeing were real and they were from the Kingdom of the Enemy and what if, instead of medically approaching it, I spiritually approached it. So I did. I prayed. I asked the Lord how to battle what I was seeing and how to stop them. I never had another night terror since and it's been 10 years. 

      Prophets in the scriptures testify of the secret combinations that will exist in our day. Now I could respond to that and say, "Yeah, yeah, they exist. Back to doing good." Or I could say, "What are you talking about? Where? What does it look like? Who does these things? Why? What power does it give them? How does it effect me? (That is a window into how my mind works and learns. I have to know and see it to understand it. I am probably weird that way).

      Because prophets in the scriptures testify of these things, that alone is enough for me to shine a light on it and say, "Look." I have had too many friends that say that level of evil doesn't exist and they glut themselves on the propaganda spoon fed to them by the movies and media.

      Not talking about these secret combinations and tactics of the enemy, even once in a while, is akin to fighting the greatest army on planet earth but not bothering to study what tactics they might use, how they breach and infiltrate onto our side, and how they distract us. I have personal friends who he has pacified and lulled away, believing the Adversary is either not real or if he is real, his power is small and weak. 

      21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

      22 And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.

      23 Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be judged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment. 

      I know it is uncommon to study the tactics of Satan. Been there, done that. And thus he grasps us with death and hell because we either underestimate or don't know we have a powerful enemy and how he operates. It wasn't until I began to understand how powerful the Adversary was that my prayers deepened and my intensity for the Lord magnified. 

      This is just a small slice of my personal experience, and I know it's not everyone's experience, but I would be a slothful parent and writer if I didn't shine a light on the reality of the evils that Moroni and other prophets painstakingly wrote about for our day. 

      Delete