Monday, April 29, 2024

To him that overcometh...




As I've pondered on and prayed for those who have stopped believing in Jesus I had the thought to share a portion of my journal. What I will share was a dream one of my children had 12 years ago.

12 years ago we were just barely waking up. We never taught any of our children about Zion. Our oldest child was five with another child three years old and  another child being one year old. Because of their ages we never had any deep gospel discussions. Please keep that in mind. We were at a "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" level of gospel instruction with our kids.

I share this dream to ask those who don't believe the Bible...don't believe Jesus is the Son of God or don't believe He is coming back to earth or believe Him to be just an 'ascended master' - how can a little five year old who was just two years out of nursery have such a vivid and real dream that corresponds to the prophecies found in the Book of Revelation and elsewhere?

This child was five years old when they had this dream.

2-22-13

(Edit/name of the child removed) said he had a dream and in the dream he saw Jesus, Heavenly Father, and many angels. They told him, "thank you for repenting and keeping the commandments of Jesus". There was a wall. When I asked what was on the other side of the wall, he said "Everything that is bad. On our side was everything that was good."

He said our whole family was there and Jesus was there. I asked if we said anything to Jesus, he said, "We were singing every song there ever was about Jesus and Heavenly Father." He said his heart was warm.

He said on the other side of the wall was black and Satan was there and Satan had a robe like Jesus but it was black. He had no mouth. Satan had hands and blue eyes and everywhere he stepped the grass turned brown. Jesus came and everywhere He stepped the grass turned green. Once Jesus came the black on the other side of the wall became bright and there was no more darkness. He concluded by saying he felt that all of this was real and really happened.

Later I asked him if he was afraid of Satan. He said, "No. I was sad for him." He said there was a table with the sacrament and he said in his dream, "Maybe we are going to take the sacrament." Jesus said, "Yes (Edit). I will show you all things because you kept my commandments." He said that when Jesus came He taught but he said he already knew what Jesus was saying. Ryan asked him if everyone was in a church or a building. He said, "Actually, I don't know all the people that were there. There wasn't a building that could hold how many people there were."

2-26-13

(Edit) came into my room early this morning after he woke up. I told him to come rest by me and chat. He said he had the same dream. This time he said that Satan was angry on the other side of the wall and wanted Jesus to be brought to him. (Edit) had his scriptures and he said Satan tried to hide in one of the words in the Bible. When he opened it, Satan jumped out and went back in. Ryan along with (Edit/an elderly male relative), and (Edit/an elderly male relative) were giving him a black bag and he put Satan in the bag. Everyone was happy because they knew Satan would not get out. He said, "The bag was sealed".

Also - he said the people had clothing like rainbows.

3-3-13

(The same son) came to me and said, "Mom, can we be a God?" I said, "What? Where did you hear that? What do you mean?" He said, "Can we be a God? Can we have power like Jesus?" I asked if he thought that because of his dream. He said, "Yes, in my dream I could move a cow. If I pointed to a tree and asked it to move - it would. If I saw a flower seed, I could ask it to grow and it would become a beautiful flower. I had powers like Jesus and whatever I asked things to do, they did them."

Quotes from the dream with corresponding scriptures:


"Yes (Edit). I will show you all things because you kept my commandments."
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
"We were singing every song there ever was about Jesus and Heavenly Father."
9 And they sung a new song saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; (Revelation 5)

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. (Revelation 15)

3 And they sung as it were a new song of praise before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. (Revelation 14)
Ryan asked him if everyone was in a church or a building. He said, "Actually, I don't know all the people that were there. There wasn't a building that could hold how many people there were."
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; (Revelation 5)

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; (Revelation 7)

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many spirits, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. (Revelation 19)
"When I asked what was on the other side of the wall, he said "Everything that is bad. On our side was everything that was good." He said on the other side of the wall was black and Satan was there...everywhere he stepped the grass turned brown...Satan was angry on the other side of the wall and wanted Jesus to be brought to him.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. (Revelation 19)

7 The first angel started, and there followed hail and fire mingled with death, and it was cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees were burnt up, and all green grass was killed. (Revelation 8)
"Everyone was happy because they knew Satan would not get out. He said, "The bag was sealed"."
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. (Revelation 20)
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20)
"...in my dream I could move a cow. If I pointed to a tree and asked it to move - it would. If I saw a flower seed, I could ask it to grow and it would become a beautiful flower. I had powers like Jesus and whatever I asked things to do, they did them.....Once Jesus came the black on the other side of the wall became bright and there was no more darkness."
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (Revelation 21)
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Revelation 22)

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. (Revelation 22)

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. (Revelation 21)

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests , queens and priestesses: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; (Revelation 5)
"There was a wall. When I asked what was on the other side of the wall, he said "Everything that is bad. On our side was everything that was good.""
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: ...15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. ... 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. ...23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (Revelation 21)
"He said there was a table with the sacrament and he said in his dream, "Maybe we are going to take the sacrament." Jesus said, "Yes (Edit)."
Matthew 26:

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. 
"...he said the people had clothes like rainbows."

White is the combination of all the colors in the color spectrum. It has all of the colors of the rainbow.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (Revelation 19)

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Revelation 19)

4 Thou hast a few names of servants, even in Sardis, which have not defiled their covenants; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. (Revelation 3)

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. (Revelation 3)

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed,  and that the shame of thy lack of knowledge do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with the Spirit, that thou mayest see clearly. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and come unto me. (Revelation 3)

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. (Revelation 4) 

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. (Revelation 6)

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (Revelation 19)

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Revelation 19)

I titled this after the words from Revelation 3:21: "To him that overcome will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."

What does He mean when he says 'overcome'? 

Overcome what? 

Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall 

be opened unto you - SEEK and ye shall find. 

Jesus tells us that the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls who, upon finding one pearl of great value - sold all that he had and bought it.

Jesus is that Pearl of great value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment